Tioman Island is a small island in Pahang, Malaysia. It is located 32 km off the east coast of the state, and is some 20 km long and 12 km wide. It has eight main villages, the largest and most populous being Kampung Tekek in the north. The densely forested island is sparsely inhabited, and is surrounded by numerous coral reefs, making it a popular scuba diving spot. There are also a lot of resorts and chalets around the island which has duty-free status.
Its beaches have been claimed to be depicted in the 1958 movie, South Pacific as Bali Hai but available evidence suggests this is a false claim. In the 1970s, TIME Magazine selected Tioman as one of the world's most beautiful islands.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation at Berjaya Tioman Resort
- 2 Days Buffet Breakfast, 01 Day Set / Buffet Lunch, 02 Nights’ Set / Buffet Dinner (In-house) at Sri Nelayan Restaurant
- 1 Complimentary Renggis Island Snorkeling Trip with Gear (1-Hour) OR 1-Hour Rental of Bicycle, subject to weather & sea conditions
- 2 Way Coach & Ferry Transfer (Singapore – Tanjung Gemok – Tioman Island – Tanjung Gemok – Singapore)
- 2 Way Complimentary Land Transfer (Tioman Tekek Jetty - Berjaya Tioman Resort - Tioman Tekek Jetty)
Terms & Conditions
- Package Prices quoted are Nett in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Package Prices quoted are excluding the Tourism Tax of MYR10 nett will be applicable for Foreign Tourists based on per unit per night
basis. Collection of this tax will be by hotel when the guests check out.
- Package is valid for stay to be completed 31 October 2019
- Confirmation is subject to room and seats availability
- Surcharges are applicable for stay and/or travel during Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays (refer to the above dates)
- Maximum occupants per room: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children with maximum 1 extra roll away bed per Chalet / Suite
- Children age is applicable from 2 to 11 years old. Young adult age of 12 and above is considered adult price
- Infant (below 2yrs old – F. O. C) without seat (infant require a normal seat, child rates apply)
- Once full payment is made, no refund, cancellation or amendment is allowed
- Unutilized of any package component will not be partially / fully refunded
- The Management reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or add to these conditions or withdraw the package without prior notice
- Package EXCLUDE Marine Park Conservation Charge of MYR 30 Nett Per Adult / MYR 15 Nett Per Child (refer to Conservation T & C)
- Departure from Singapore to Tanjong Gemok: 0600 Kovan Hub / 0630 Bugis MRT Exit D.
- * Ferry from Tanjong Gemok to Tioman, estimated departure time 1130 ~ 1230
- * Ferry: Tioman to Tanjung Gemok, etd: 1330 - 1430 hrs
- Departure from Tanjong Gemok to Singapore: 1700
NOTE: *FERRY DEPARTURE TIMING ARE SUBJECTED TO DAILY WEATHER & TIDE CONDITIONS AT TANJUNG GEMOK JETTY
|For more info, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
For more info about pricing and promotion, please click here to download or contact us at email@example.com