- PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
- The Personal Data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process Personal Data.
- How we use your personal data includes
- Processing your enquiry, transaction or use of any of our services, products and facilities;
- To provide you with travel confirmation and updates;
- To manage your account, including processing bills and providing travel notifications;
- To communicate with you in general;
- To respond to your questions and comments;
- To allow us to contact you for customer service, if necessary;
- To measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website;
- To notify you about special offers and travel-related products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Ensuring that our marketing activities and communications are relevant to your interests. This includes customer profiling, administering promotions, and informing you about important notices, events and discounts;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions when you make a travel booking with us; and
- As otherwise notified to you at the point of collection and getting your consent (to be referred to collectively as the ‘Purposes’).
- Providing and sending you marketing materials and/or documents via any communication to your email addresses, or via electronic messages, SMSes, voice calls and/or facsimiles to your telephone numbers (based on our records), such messages to these telephone numbers only being sent in accordance with the requirements of the PDPA, relating to the KKKL Travel & Tours membership and non membership provided, promoted or marketed by us
- Personal information relating to another person
When you make reservation on behalf another third party or your travel companion or your family members, we will request you to provide us the third part personal information. Before giving to us the third party information, you should deem to obtain the third part consent to disclose his personal information to us. Any request to change the third part personal information can only be done by you or the person himself
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTY
2.1 We respect the personal data that you provided to us
2.2 We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and a result, may require us to transfer your Personal Information overseas:
- Third Party Suppliers such as hotel, airline, ferry, bus ticket, car rental, insurance, tour agent partner, tour manifest required by Tourism Malaysia and Land Transport Authority of Malaysia(APAD) and activity providers, who fulfil your travel reservations with us. Please note that these third-party suppliers may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you in order to facilitate the travel reservation which you have made through us.
- Third Party Vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contest programmes and fraud prevention. We may also authorise third party vendors to collect Personal Information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Platforms, or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third party vendors have access to and may collect Personal Information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND/OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1. You may request to access and/or correct the Personal Data currently in our possession or control by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to process your request.
3.2. For a request to correct Personal Data, once we have sufficient information from you to process the request, we will correct your personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to do so within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction. Please note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your correction request.
3.3. We will also be charging you a service fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your Personal Data. We will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or process your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
- REQUEST TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
4.1. You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your Personal Data in our possession or under our control by emailing your opt-out notice to email@example.com
4.2. When promotional messages are sent to your phone by KKKL Travel & Tours, you will have the option to unsubscribe from such promotional messages via a reply SMS.
4.3. We will process your request within 30 days from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data in the manner stated in your request.
4.4. However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences arising from such withdrawal. In this regard, depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent for us to process your Personal Data, it may mean that we will not be able to continue your existing relationship with us.
- REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT
5.1. You can delete your KKKL Travel & Tours account by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that we delete your account. You will not be able to enjoy any discount related to this account anymore.
- QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
6.1. If you have any questions or complaints regarding how we are handling the personal data you have provided, please contact our Data Protection Officer through email at email@example.com